Master of Health Administration
Deepen your knowledge of the healthcare industry, including its challenges, opportunities and trends with a Master of Health Administration (MHA) from Temple University’s . The MHA is a 33-credit master’s-level professional degree designed to help current healthcare professionals advance their careers and become leaders in the industry.
The health and social services sector is the fastest-growing industry in the U.S. economy, representing 18 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product. Through the Master of Health Administration, students gain the specialized knowledge and leadership expertise to stand apart and progress professionally in this dynamic field.
广发娱乐首页Students in the MHA program learn to
- apply financial analysis and modeling to facilitate diagnosis and decision-making;
- build translatable leadership and consulting skills for different areas of healthcare;
- identify and evaluate opportunities in the current business environment; and
- manage business operations effectively in global, regional and organizational cultures.
You will have the opportunity to study in Philadelphia—home to some of the most esteemed healthcare organizations in the country. The location of this master’s program gives students access to regional data, live case representations and guest lecturers who offer real-world insights into a complex, ever-evolving industry.
广发娱乐首页Coursework in the program covers subjects including
- current trends and future outlooks in healthcare;
- emerging health markets and information technology;
- healthcare economics;
- history of the healthcare system in the U.S. and contemporary policies; and
- regulatory compliance and ethics.
The program is designed to meet the needs of busy working professionals, with flexible class times and locations. Students can complete the program requirements on a part-time basis with courses offered online, on Main Campus and on Temple’s Center City campus. Students have up to five years to complete their MHA.