Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management Undergraduate Certificate
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management Undergraduate Certificate广发娱乐首页 in the at Temple University can help you transform an idea into a viable business venture, or prepare you to work in an innovative and entrepreneurial company in your area of subject expertise. Geared exclusively toward non-business students, this nine-credit, three-course certificate program offers undergraduates a blend of comprehensive classroom instruction and real-world experience working with successful entrepreneurs through internships, workshops and other opportunities.
广发娱乐首页This certificate is tailored specifically for innovative thinkers and subject matter experts looking to
- start new businesses;
- take over management or ownership of existing businesses;
- work as consultants or freelancers; or
- work in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
广发娱乐首页Enrollment in the certificate program provides students access to additional resources offerend through Fox’s , such as workshops and conferences as well as customized mentorships with both faculty and alumni entrepreneurs. You can also connect with the Temple entrepreneurial community, identify opportunities and expand your creativity by joining the student-run .
As this certificate is open only to non-Business majors, interested Business students can consider the or a dual major instead.
Classes & Curriculum
Certificate students choose three courses, one from each of the following categories.
- Entrepreneurial thinking elective, such as Ready, Aim, Fire: Launching a Profitable Micro-venture in 100 Days.
- Entrepreneurial management elective, such as Becoming a Manager: Building, Leading and Managing New and Small Businesses.
- Entrepreneurial action elective, such as Be Your Own Boss: Planning to Start Your Own Business.
Related Graduate Degrees
Internships & Opportunities
广发娱乐首页Certificate students are encouraged to enter the , one of the nation’s most lucrative pitch competitions for aspiring entrepreneurs. It gives students the chance to discover all aspects of entrepreneurship, from networking to writing strategic business plans.