The Bachelor of Science in Engineering is an interdisciplinary academic program that allows you to develop both a solid foundation in engineering principles and the flexibility of expertise in more than one engineering field.
You can study beyond the traditional boundaries of civil, computer, electrical and mechanical engineering and choose from five areas of focus. As a student in the Bachelor of Science Engineering program, you can engage in interdisciplinary study in order to gain a combination of expertise that prepares you for a career in specialized fields.
When you graduate, you’ll be able to analyze, design, evaluate or research engineering and related problems in the traditional civil, electrical or mechanical engineering, or you can and become equipped to pursue advanced studies in business, engineering, law or medicine.
广发娱乐首页Students in the 128-credit Engineering BS program choose one of the following areas of study.
- Computer and Software Engineering: Integrate electrical engineering and computer science by focusing on computer programming, data communication, digital hardware, embedded systems and processor architectures.
- Electro-optical Engineering: Study electromagnetics, modern physics, optics and signal processing to gain expertise in the properties of light and its uses in powerful digital technology.
- Energy and Power Engineering: Combine mechanical energy innovation and electrical systems to gain expertise in the design of power generation and distribution systems, including motors, power grids, solar, wind and more.
- Engineering Fundamentals: Cover the essentials in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering that will prepare you to pursue advanced studies in business, engineering, law or medicine.
- Electromechanical Engineering: Gain electrical and mechanical engineering knowledge that prepares you to design devices like robotics, and design automation process or control systems.