201 South Columbus Blvd.,
Philadelphia, PA 19106
By phone: 215-521-6518 (Ask for Temple University rate. These rates are subject to all applicable taxes.
General Temple University Rates 2019
- Standard King/Two Queens Room Rate $155.00 Per Room Per Night
- Premium Room Rate $185.00 Per Room Per Night
广发娱乐首页Temple University employees, business associates and/or companions, if applicable, are responsible for full payment at time of checkout unless a direct billing has been established.
Reservations by Direct Bill: Contact reservations at 215-521-6518 to check for availability. Once availability has been confirmed, please forward a fully completed direct bill reservation form found here to Danielle Mitchell by email at Danielle.Mitchell@hilton.com.
As a partner for Temple University the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing offers your guests comfort and convenience:
- Shuttle transportation to and from campus
- Complimentary guestroom Wi-Fi
- $25 Discounted on site self-parking with in & out privileges (subject to change without notice)
- In room coffee, mini refrigerator and laptop-sized electronic safe
Guests will enjoy a uniquely Philadelphia experience while staying at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing:
- Philadelphia's only waterfront hotel located in Center City's historic district
- 24-Hour Fitness Center, Sauna, Indoor Pool, (seasonal) Sundeck
- Hilton Executive Lounge for gold & diamond members
- Keating's Rope & Anchor, Bar + Kitchen with waterfront dining, (seasonal) patio
- 24,000 sq. ft. of refreshed event space most with natural light and water views
Catering/Conferences/Group Contact Information
广发娱乐首页For catering functions, groups and conferences, please contact the Catering & Sales Department at 215-521-6537.
Cancellation Policy and Fees
The Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing will accept individual cancellation up until 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.