Q. How do I get reimbursed for money lost in the Coca Cola and Canteen vending machines?

A. Contact Business Services at 215-204-3121 and provide us with contact information and a current address of where we can send reimbursement funds.

Q. The vending machine is empty. What should I do?

广发娱乐首页A.  Contact Business Services at 215-204-3121. We’ll request that the appropriate vendor restock the machine(s).

Q. The change machine is empty. Who do I call?

A.  Contact Business Services at 215-204-3121 to report the machine’s location. We’ll request that the appropriate vendor restock the machine(s).

Q. I lost money in the printers/copy machines on campus. What should I do?

A. Contact Business Services at 215-204-3121. The Access Card office will reimburse the money to your TUid. (Any money lost must be refunded via Diamond Dollars. No cash will be given.)

Q. I lost money on a guest copying card. What should I do?

广发娱乐首页A. Contact Business Services at 215-204-3121 and provide us with your name and guest card number (found on the front of your card). Diamond Dollars will refund the money to your guest card.

Q. The coffee machine is not working properly. Who should I call?

A. Contact Business Services at 215-204-3121to report the machine’s location. We’ll request that the appropriate vendor repair the machine.

Q. I want to use the Temple logo for merchandise. How do I do that?

A. Contact Veronica Aymer, director of operations, at 215-204-0589 to start the process. You also may refer to the Trademark Licensing Policy.

Q. I want to use an outside agency to purchase hotel rooms/cater my event. What should I do?

A. Complete the Hotel Exception Form or the Catering Exception Form.  

Complete the appropriate form and forward it to Kathleen Paul in Business Services via email at kpaul001@temple.edu or fax at 215-204-7193 with copies of all necessary supporting documentation. Visit the Exception Policies webpage for additional information.

Q. Does Temple have discounted rates with hotels or car rental providers?

A. Yes. Some of the hotels in the Philadelphia region that offer Temple rates include the Conwell Inn, the Doubletree Hotel, Club Quarters, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, and the Holiday Inn Express. Visit the Controller's site for their contact information广发娱乐首页, and request the Temple rate when you book your room.

Temple also has a corporate account with Enterprise Car Rental and National Car Rental, which provides discounted rental rates to Temple-affiliated people. Visit the Controller's Automobile Rental website for more information.